positive tones for Japanese equities as yen weakens 19 Jan
- Topix also up 0.94% at 1528.15
- USDJPY 114.60 after running into offers between 114.80-115.00
Expect those to continue to provide stubborn resistance but equally demand between 114.00-20 as per my previous post.
back to positive tones as yen weakens a little 18 Jan
- Topix closes up +0.32% at 1513.86
- USDJPY 113.33 just off session highs.
Expect offers/res around 113.50 then 113.80-114.00. Bids/demand into 113.00, 112.80 then 112.50 still.
Japanese equity losses as yen strengthens again 16 Jan
- Topix -0.92% at 1530.64
- USDJPY 113.99 near session lows
Expect offers/res at 114.30 with larger interest at 114.50. Demand at 113.80 and larger at 113.50
Above is Weekly chart of CRB Index
Barometer for Commodities.
Triangle Breakout ……..If goes Right ,Watch BLAST upto 190+19.21 =209 level soon
Think :What will happen to BASE METALS ??Where will CRUDE go ?
Closing change for the main European bourses
- FTSE closes at record 7333, up 0.6%
- German DAX +0.9%
- French CAC +1.1%
- Spain IBEX +0.9%
- Italy MIB +1.9%
That’s one heck of a winning streak.
Positive tones to Japanese equities to end the week 13 Jan
- Topix up 0.62% at 1544.89
- USDJPY 114.87 after failing to hold 115.00 again
Expect demand nearby with more into 114.50-55. Offers/res 115.20 then 115.50