This page contains various Frequently Asked Questions regarding anirudhsethireport.com website browsing experience and troubleshooting. This FAQ is based on user survey’s, suggestion’s and improvement’s and/or otherwise which requires steps to ensure you have the best user experience while browsing our site.
- The site throws errors on Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8 and 9 like “Error: Object doesn’t support this property or method”and stops loading? We’ve made our best efforts to make the site cross browser compatible, however we do not recommend using Internet Explorer browsers at all. Still if you regularly use or are accustomed with Internet Explorer then we recommend you update your browser to at least Internet Explorer 8. For more information please see the link at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822521
- Some pages and images appear dissordered while browsing the site on Internet Explorer? We neither recommend nor support Internet Explorer browsers. For best user experience please download one of the following recommended browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera or Safari. Due to large number of Mobile users, we have also enabled our site to be compatible with Mobile Devices. We recommended using Mozilla Firefox/Chrome/Opera for Android, Safari for iPhone/iPad and Opera Mini for other brand of mobile devices.
- I cannot open some of the password protected posts? Because of the ever increasing number of users on our site, this may happen during heavy traffic and server overloads. If you cannot open a password protected post, please follow these steps to troubleshoot:
- Wait for atleast 1-2 minutes and try to refresh the page.
- If this doesnt resolve your problem then, try to clear your browser caches and all the cookies. This step differs from browser to browser; seek online help from your browser’s Help menu to know more about this.
- If you still cannot browse or open password protected post then please mail us with the URL (Post) and the password you are using to browse it at email@example.com. Someone from our team shall reply back soon.
- I am unable to open the site from my computer? For security reasons our site might have picked up your IP address/server request as a trap monitor, spam server, harvester, dictionary attacker, comment spammer or bad web host. In such scenarios you might even receive a message like: Error 403 We’re sorry, but we could not fulfill your request for / on this server
You do not have permission to access this server.
Your technical support key is: 62e8-c2b5-17ab-e8e9
To resolve this copy the message and mail it at firstname.lastname@example.org with the URL (Post) and the technical support key generated by the site. Please be alarmed that this might also mean that your computer system, internet connection or intranet network has been compromised by a virus, worm, spyware, trojan horse or a malicious program. You must keep your system clean and equipped with a good strong anti-virus, firewall and anti-spyware to ensure smooth browsing experience.
- How can I join the site or become a Subscriber? As of March 2009 user registration on site has been disabled. However you can mail us at email@example.com with a membership/subscription request to become a member. We don’t guarantee prompt reply.