1. Lack of motivation. A talent is irrelevant if a person is not motivated to use it. Motivation may be external (for example, social approval) or internal (satisfaction from a job well-done, for instance). External sources tend to be transient, while internal sources tend to produce more consistent performance.
2. Lack of impulse control. Habitual impulsiveness gets in the way of optimal performance. Some people do not bring their full intellectual resources to bear on a problem but go with the first solution that pops into their heads.
3. Lack of perseverance and perseveration. Some people give up too easily, while others are unable to stop even when the quest will clearly be fruitless.
4. Using the wrong abilities. People may not be using the right abilities for the tasks in which they are engaged.
5. Inability to translate thought into action. Some people seem buried in thought. They have good ideas but rarely seem able to do anything about them.
6. Lack of product orientation. Some people seem more concerned about the process than the result of activity.
Yesterday Boldly written in Morning ,Sell with stop of 6010-6020 & Relax.Indicated about 3rd Gap & 13th Day from low.
Intraday our All Targets were achieved.Best was :Told to Buy 6000 Put at 122 & it zoomed to kiss 200+ level in hrs only.
ABOVE is Daily Chart of Nifty Future ,Yesterday after kissing Falling Trendline it crashed Vertically by 200+ points in hrs only.
Minor Hurdle at 5868———————5881 level.
Now if trades above 5881 level with volumes and stays for 20 minutes then Rally upto 5922—-5935 is possible.
101% Will Not Jump & Buy (looking Tired only )
Nonstop slide upto 5675—————-5631 in hrs only we can see !!
101% More Details ,Intraday levels to our Subscribers.
Updated at 7:21/17th Sept/Baroda/India