Best week of the year for the Nasdaq
- The S&P index and Dow are both ending at record closing levels
- The Nasdaq had the best week of the year
- The S&P rose by 11.44 points or 0.47% to 2459.27. The high reached 2463.54. The low 2446.69
- The Nasdaq closed up 38.028 points or +0.61% to 6312.46. The high reached 6321.76. The low reached 6278.70
- The Dow closed up 84.65 points to 21637.74. The high reached 21681.53. The low 21521.72
- The S&P rose 1.41%.
- The Nasdaq rose 2.59%
- The Dow rose 1.04%
A busy morning for Gold so far 26 June
Early tumble from $1255 to $1238 saw a small rally above $1245 but we’re turning lower again at $1241.
Causes of the original fall seem to be a combination of large sell order, USD demand and risk-on sentiment that also saw yen pairs rally.
Demand into $1220 and $1200 should stem further losses for the moment.
As Expected :It’s Bloodbath in NATURAL GAS
GOLD ,SILVER :As Expected in Freefall mode.