As educator, author, businessman and key note speaker Stephen Covey enumerates in his world’s best Seller: 7 Habits of Highly Effective People – Everything in this world is created twice; First in the Mind and then on the field. My forecasting the markets too is the same.
From modest resources but strictly disciplined traditional Indian family environment, my academic endeavors in the field of Mathematics & Finance have always grilled the head to know what will happen for financial markets well in advance. If Y2K problem eruption and its solution by Indians was forecasted by the all time great Indian Mathematician Bhaskaracharya many centuries ago (The reminiscences were found in the excavations in PALI Language Scripts), I was always fascinated to find out why these prices of various products traded in Exchanges cant be known in advance!!!!
After a 5 year study, my first market forecasting steps were put forth since 1992 by predicting Stock Market movements in India. The environment to forecast at that time was very very in-conducive. Indian Stock Markets were run like fiefdoms by a handful of people. But my journey was to forecast forthcoming prices precisely despite, not without, hurdles. The other bad side of the coin was the lack of data at the basic level and worse was the absence of advance computing tools. But my will to win was never at rest. I look back to the graph sheets that I had preserved from my early days with the same respect and pride that anyone looks at the family legacy.
I discovered that a lot of study was done by eminent men in the US, Europe and outside India and all the work was authentically published and put into usage by several traders. In India the noun TRADER is very wrongly translated into ugly colloquial “SATODIA”. But in most western mature markets Traders are highly respected for their mind-work and they are gloriously honored. There are institutes run by most successful Traders parting their life-time ether. Many Universities also impart these forecasting techniques and when combined with human emotions, the Behavioral Finance faculty got evolved. After Marketing, the highest number of books are published on Behavioral Finance.
After my work got recognized in early 90’s, I was giving weekly forecast for Indian Stock Markets in renowned Indian business daily, BUSINESS STANDARD on every Mondays from 1997 to 2001. This brought national exposure to my work and with the advent of Internet from 2001, my daily trading Strategy under the title STOCK MARKET NAVIGATOR flooded India and off-shores. Several people used to subscribe my paid services for Index and Stock Prompts through SMS and my phones and inbox were over-flowing. To bring my popular work accessible to remote Indian areas, I was publishing the gist of my daily trading Strategy in Business-Standard and Financial-Express till 2007.
Sadly SEBI misinterpreted my work as Portfolio Management since my services had Fee, which only was to cover the cost of work than aimed at making money. The restriction of SEBI isolating me alone is being dealt by my solicitors. I urged SEBI to open an avenue to register Technical Analysts for weeding out the sundries and bring respect to the price-forecasting system which is so close to my heart. Though it’s a singled-out undemocratic order by SEBI, as a responsible citizen, I opted to take legal pursuit. I am sure that Indian regulators learn to respect the genuine Technical Analysts the same way that Indian public does. Dubious many may be, but if the need for Technical Analysts doesn’t exist than why there are so many offerings in all leading Indian Dailies and why all business channels and commercial dailies telecast Technical views day in and day out?
The present endeavour is an answer to several million mails and calls that I have been receiving for last couple of years to find my views of the markets. So, I thought I shall forecast the indices of Sensex and Nifty Futures for the Indian markets and extend my work to Commodities, Currencies, Crude, Gold and so many other things. Wish my work appreciators will show the same compassion and be benefited by my sincere efforts.
My respects to one and all: From Elliot to Gann, From Jesse Livermore to Warren Buffet and to many not so popular but brilliant contributors to the Science of Behavioral Finance, to which Technical Analysis belongs to. I wish many Indians also will join the list of world respected Technical Traders and prove we too are no less. After all Artha Shastra is proudly ours, and its forever.
About The Team
Our mentor is Mr. Anirudh Sethi and his experience is key to success of this website. We here are a group of seven people who are totally connected to Indian and World markets and continuously do research and analysis to the core of every minute of the markets. We have many instruments from which we can gauge the upside or the downside of market positions. We have a record of 97% accuracy in predicting the outcome of the market on a daily basis and that is what we are good in – Studying markets. Our key mind is Mr. Anirudh Sethi and all of us have achieved this goal of success together as a team. One day we will rule Wall Street too. We did not wished for a fancy name for our website but we did not wanted to miss out on our mentor’s hard work to accomplish what we have, so, we went with the name anirudhsethireport.com.
Our team members who have made this possible are:
- The 1st member you all know is Mr. Anirudh Sethi. He’s responsible for Analysis on Global Indices, Metals, Energy & Indian Indices. He is more interested in trading psychology and has already written two books on them.Yes he writes everything in relate to TRADING PSYCHOLOGY on this Blog.Writes for Global Commodity ,Forex Market.Organize Seminars on Technical Analysis and Trading Psychology.
-No Official Twitter Account owned by ANIRUDH SETHI
-No Analysis Done by ANIRUDH SETHI in Relate to Indian Stock Market/Stocks/Commodities.Everything done till Jan ‘2013.
- The 2nd member is Mr. Jim John who has a great tact of studying US markets, he also specializes in overall growth of any project related study of commodity.
- Our 3rd and 4th members are Foo Zhiwei and Nancy. They hail from Asia’s financial hub Singapore. They keep track of SGX (Singapore Exchange) and are great at what they do.
- Our 5th member is from India – Mr. Rakesh Shah. He takes keen interest in Crude and Commodities exchange of global markets. He rarely misses out on anything which can effect the whole market sprout or drop.
- Our 6th member is Nayal Khan. He gives us all the inputs on UAE market. He has been looking around UAE markets for last 7+ years and his analysis has always benefited our clients. He also keeps an eagle’s eye on Indian stock markets as well and quickly catches trend of stocks at NSE and BSE.
- Our 7th member is Oliver Mirza from Europe. He takes care of all the editing before it goes live on our website. He has good knowledge of global markets and gets all live feeds from various news sources and also keeps our site up-to-date with any critical news that surfaces.
Articles Written /Analysis on Indian Indices /Stocks are done by Freelancers only.
UPDATE : SEBI has vacated the ban Click here