Two years ago it was only gold and silver that saw the CME’s wrath on a daily, and sometimes hourly basis. Back then, however, it was due to soaring prices. Today, it is due to the bone-crushing price collapse in the Nikkei which has just seen the CME hike most Nikkei-related outright futures margins by 33%. So not only will those who resume trading Nikkei-related products in the futures market see a big loss in their P&Ls, they will also have to post some 33% more margin. We can only hope they still have some collateral and aren’t margined up 100%. That would not be good for the Japanese pennystockmarket and “experiment” no matter how much good luck Jens Weidmann wishes them.
Posts Tagged: amp
Here in India
Actors r playing cricket.
Cricketers r playing politics.
Politicians r watching porn
Porn stars r becoming actors..
Vindoo Dara Singh… Baap Hanuman aur beta Baimaan..
ALERT-GOLD SPOT ,Our Target 1412-1421 level.Now if sustains above 1421 for 15-20 minutes tgt 1449-1458.
— Anirudh Sethi (@anirudhsethi71) May 22, 2013
Above is Daily Chart ,It kissed High of $ 1414 level and Now Trading at 1376 level.
Just Watch :$ 1376—————–1371 level.Now if Breaks 1371 & stays below for 15-20 minutes or more will take to 1357–1352————1338 level in PANIC !
101% Will Update more to our Subscribers.
For MCX Gold ,Our Down Targets we told :26025–25944 is Last Hope.
Updated at 20:46/22nd May/Baroda/India
The analysts at Goldman Sachs have just published their latest Hedge Fund Trend Monitor report, which tracks the equity investments of the world’s hedge funds.
One thing is clear: hedge funds are struggling to keep up with the market.
“The typical hedge fund generated a YTD return of 5% through May 10, compared with 15% gains for both the S&P 500 and the average large-cap core mutual fund,” wrote Goldman Sachs Amanda Schneider. “Hedge funds returned an average of 3.5% in 1Q 2013, lagging the S&P 500 by 700 bp. Last year the average fund returned 8% vs. 16% for the S&P 500.”
In other words, you would’ve been much richer if your money were sitting in a boring, low-cost index fund.
The Nikkei index climbed for the fourth straight session on Wednesday in Tokyo, closing at its highest level in five years and five months, supported by a weakening yen and abundant cash flowing into the Japanese equity market.
The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average closed up 246.24 points, or 1.60 percent, from Tuesday at 15,627.26, the highest closing level since Dec. 26, 2007, when it ended at 15,653.54.
The broader Topix index of all First Section issues on the Tokyo Stock Exchange was up 5.64 points, or 0.44 percent, at 1,276.03.
Gainers were led by airlines, nonferrous metals and construction issues, while decliners included utilities, consumer finance and securities firms.
On 15th May ,We had written about NIKKEI & Given Targets too
Just Click and see Power of Chart.
Just see Now crossed 55.55 & Trading at 55.63 level.
Our Weekly Chart Indicates ,Above 54.98………………..No worry for USD Bulls.
Above 55.42 level if able to close for 2 Consecutive days ,We see Nonstop Rally upto 55.97—56.15 level
101% More Details about USD ,GBP ,JPY ,EUR against INR and about EURUSD pair will update to our Subscribers.
Updated at 11:55/22nd May/Baroda/India
- Monetary policy unchanged
- Still pledging to increase the monetary base at annual pace of 60 to 70 Tr yen
- Upgrade of economic assessment
- Made no reference to jump in recent JGB yields
- Capex has stopped weakening on the whole
- Exports have stopped decreasing
- Private consumption has seen increased resilience
- Improved consumer sentiment
- Industrial output stopped declining, signs of pick up becoming more evident
- Some indicators suggest a rsie in inflation expectations
- Housing investment generally picking up
- BOJ continuing to buy JGBs (at annual pace of aboutY50Tr & average maturity to reach 7 years), ETFs (at annual pace of about Y1Tr), J-REITS (at annual pace of aboutY30B)
- CPI likely to fall slightly for time being, but likely to turn gradually positive thereafter
- Financial conditions remain accommodative
- high degree of uncertainty over Japan’s economy remains, including Europe debt problem, growth momentum in USA, emerging market economies
Spanish designer invented clothes-spray, which after application to body can be removed, washed & worn again:
Click to Enlarge
Now Stock @ 187 level.
101% ,No if & But……………Sell if u can RELAX !!
Nonstop PANIC upto 179—————-177 on card ,Yes these our First Target for this stock.
Unexpected Selloff will start.Huge Triangle Breakout had happened +see Negative Divergence on chart.
Will Update more to our Subscribers.
Updated at 14:39/21st May/Baroda/India
Just be Cautious to take OVERNIGHT Long Position.
Yes ,Our Stocks like Dish TV ,Adani Power ,GSPL ,Mcdowell…No worry @ all.
Technically Yours/ASR TEAM
Goldman Sachs are out with a new equity market report, calling for
- The S&P500 to hit 1750 by year-end 2013
- To 1900 in 2014
- Then to 2100 in 2015
- They expect a rapid increase in dividends to keep the yield on the S&P 500 at around 2%
- Expect earnings per share to grow to $124 2015
The full report can be downloaded here: US Equity Views
And there’s a summary here: S&P 500 to Hit 2100 in 2015 as Dividends, Earnings Grow: Goldman